"viralnewsshow.com" is mainly news, entertainment, politics & fashion based website. We provide you with the latest true news and videos which updated you with time.

Jason and Sam give in to temptation on General Hospital

Oh, it’s on.

Fans have been waiting more than a year for something to happen between Sam (Kelly Monaco) and Jason (Steve Burton) – and it looks like they may finally get their wish soon. EW has obtained this exclusive sneak peek from an upcoming episode when an icy incident leads Sam and Jason back home to warm up in front of the fire – and to look back at the last time Sam almost lost her man.

“I can’t tell you how many times I went to bed and dreamed for a different ending,” Sam tells Jason while sipping red wine and munching on grilled cheese. “The night you disappeared, because Jason I went into the water that night to look for you and I couldn’t find you. And so I would go to bed at night, I would close my eyes and I would dream that I rescued you. And I pulled you out of the water and you were there with me. And then I would wake up, and you wouldn’t be there.”

“Well I’m here now,” he says.

How about a kiss then?

Much to the delight of fans, the Emmy-winning Burton returned to GH in September 2017 after leaving the ABC sudser in 2012.

General Hospital airs weekdays on ABC.

Related:

 

Read More



from Viral News Show http://bit.ly/2TQoNHc
0 Comments